Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Soulmate

"The search for my soulmate..so many years, so many lifetimes..my soulmate since before the universe..till later than eternity..my perfect man..my perfect friend..without him the world is worthless..and with him by me, all rags are riches..

The committment to accept, nothing to forget, absolutely nothing to forgive..the confidence that each can build the other from nothing and the knowledge that each can destroy the other too, yet love and cherish each other..always..

Together we can create a world of everything we desire, the desire just to love..The happinees of being because my soulmate is..the electricity of looking at you..the voltage of loving you...yesterday, today and every tomorrow..

i wait for you my soulmate..without you everything is incomplete.."
{this i wrote long back and thought of posting it because it still holds true..}

2 comments:

Macadamia The Nut said...

sigh. the universal echo of the sexes. you make me want to bawl. but this is what we all long for deep inside right?

Anonymous said...

the person who will be your soulmate will be luckier than you.because in turn he will get YOU as asoulmate....this longing for a soulmate seems unending but i hope someday you will find him....he will be waiting for you as you are waiting for him and then let this skeptical world see the sparks fly....you may have written it a long time ago vinnani but it still has a freshness of feelings.....we all need a soulmate and his/her presence in our life indeed completes us in some incomprehensible way.....