Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mi Amor

in all sorries and their sorrinesses
in the depth of my gratitude
in the width of the circling horizons
of unending pain
in the heights of my ecstasies
i find you

i lose you for a moment
and i know the stillness of death
but even death has a point
i look everywhere but alas
and in a sudden glance
i find you

you become my zephyr of life
you give me my breath
you beat in my heart
you run in my veins
and i lose myself

in you i lose
your eyes i become
i smell with your breath
you i taste
your ears i become
and i feel you

i become your heart
and fight your mind
i think your thoughts
and i hold your pain
your smile hangs on my dimples
and i find myself again

i raise my hand to touch the mirror
and i see your face
when your hand touches mine
the smile is mine
i see the teardrop on your cheek
and feel the wetness on mine

i hold the thought
and you hold me
the moment lives
and we too live again.

3 comments:

Ravi Shankar said...

Thank You...

I just wanted to say, you own my past, my present and my future...

The Words I wrote and Lived in the past is yours not because I could give because you just came and it belonged to you...

The words I give you now is all yours and in future belong to you..

In any moment of my life I gave with full commitment,but if its not assimiliated its not my words has lost its meaning and purity.. No it has not... It meant so and means so till today

The past was pure, today also is pure... Its not reuse but a tribute to you..

Thanks for Talking to Ma...

Kay said...

Thank You..

Why say those things? I already know..I told you , all words spoken, all moments lived, all journeys taken were important..They still are..

It was a preparation..a process of understanding when we actually loved in our lives..

Like Dagny says to John, "We were not supposed to believe any of it.." Yes..none of it matters..the questions, the denials, the blames, the ownership..if words could be owned..if guilt could be undone..if the questions had not become redundant in aborted efforts..if the denials were not acceptances of failure..

We didn't fail, we never went away, We are here..we are now..

The people who mattered do not matter anymore..your fault? What greater compliment than that? Who falls? who hates..

you don't..i don't..we let them go..with love..with pride..words spoken were theirs forever..still are..they want to throw it back at us..yes..we'll give them back again..to the present ..to our future..

Ravi Shankar said...

Amen...